Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am going to pee my pants...

Seriously. In just a few short hours the moment I have been waiting for will be upon us....LOST season 6. I.can.not.wait. My heart is racing. My adrenaline is pumping. I can't sit still. I heart this show. I'm obsessed with this show. I love to discuss theories with other LOST fans. And I'm such a freak about the show that I came to realize awhile back, that if you are not equally obsessed with LOST, like I am, I can not discuss it with you.

Some co-workers and I have had LOST viewing parties for a few years now. They are so much fun. Our other co-workers know when we are discussing LOST and the entire back room will empty out. A few have joked about "crashing" one of our parties. We don't find that funny in the least bit. We take our LOST parties quite seriously. We have strict rules, which must be obeyed. Or else you will be banished. The rules happened naturally, an unspoken agreement, that later on was voiced for fellow co-workers who attempted to watch with us.
Here are just a few of our "rules"
  • There is ABSOLUTELY no talking during the show. All questions or comments, must wait until the next commercial break.
  • If the show has started and you are late arriving, you must wait until the next commercial break to enter the house.
  • If you have never seen one episode, do not think for a moment you will be allowed to watch the show with us. Go to Blockbuster, or netflix the previous season's and catch up. I/We do not have time to explain 5 seasons to catch you up for 1 episode.

We have some other "rules" we throw out there every so often, but these are the major ones. We are having our LOST season premiere party tonight. I will take pictures of our food-a major reason to have a LOST party. And some of the other highlights of our night!

LOST begins in 4 hours.....

1 comment:

Chira said...

This is hilarious! No one better crash our season finale party!