Monday, February 1, 2010

2 weeks...



Have you ever noticed, everything seems to have a two week result time. Some cereals claim, that if you substitute there cereal, for two meals a day, you can loose 6 lbs in 2 weeks. You can have whiter teeth in 14 days! There are 2 week cleanse and detox drink shots. And in 6 workouts (3 times a week for 2 weeks) you can see results with that workout video.


In two weeks/14 days, it will be Valentines Day. A day filled with romance and chocolate and romance and flowers and romance and balloons and romance. Well, maybe not as much romance since the kiddies, but we do find time for it. So, in time for Valentines Day, I'm going to replace 2 meals with that cereal, cleanse and detox, whiten my teeth and see results in only 6 workouts!


I think it will be a good jump start to my ultimate weight loss goal. That deadline is going to be the Friday kicking off Memorial Day weekend. So, stay tuned and check back often. I'm going to post a "before" pic this Friday when I do my weigh-in. I'm going to try and keep this as humbly real as possible, so beware. On your mark, get set, let the transformation begin...

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I love all the blog updates!! I love the new blog links on the side too.. Just a girl.. such cute ideas!