Well, it's still snowing! I can't believe it and it's snowing pretty darn good, too! I'm so thankful that the it's a Saturday and not too many people have to be on the roads. I saw the deticated mail carriers a while ago, braving the blusty cold weather to deliver our mail. Nothing stops them. What a wonderful day we are having. We started the morning with a big, comforting breakfast of scarmbled eggs with cheddar and parmeasan cheese, biscuits and gravy and fried ham. I know some of you are thinking; I thought she was on a diet, well I still am. But on a day like this you need a big breakfast to give you energy to play in the snow! We bundled up and headed outside for some fun!
Hubby and I. I look as though my name should be Natashia.
Little man.

My Lovey.

Getting mom with snow balls.

A boy and his dog.

This was when they first went out. Lovey walked out there, turned around and said; "I gotta pee!" Kids, never a dull moment.

Hubby was showing them how to make snowballs.
Afterwards, we came in and some some hot chocolate. Mmm! I put our wet jackets, gloves and hats in the dryer for a few minutes, as soon as the dryer buzzed we put our gear back on and went back out! Now, everyone is napping. What a blessed day it's been! Thank you Lord, for the beauty of snow!
1 comment:
thats exciting you got snow! I wish we got more here.. we got a little bit. I bet the city shut down, huh?? haha
Post a Comment